At Loudhouse, we create everything from custom stationery & invitations to full wedding suites. Whether you're looking for something for yourself or a personalized gift, we can help bring your vision to life. And if you don't have a specific vision, don't stress, we can help with that too! Our custom pieces will reflect your unique details. We specialize in letterpress printing, but also provide special services such as edge painting, foil embellishing, die cutting, corner rounding and hand-bindery. Pricing varies per project. Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below for details regarding our custom design process. Download our basic PRICE LIST.
1. Design consultation. Contact us. We'll chat about your project in detail - style, budget, printing, and more.
2. Proposal. Once we have a clear understanding of your design needs and vision, we will create an estimate outlining the project details and pricing.
3. Agreement & Deposit. You approve the estimate, and we send along a contract for you to sign. We request a 50% deposit of the estimated price of the project before we start the design process.
4. Design Concepts. We’ll send you a first pass of design concepts based on the original project details. We always include multiple design directions for you to review.
5. Final Approval. Once you approve the final files, we’ll send an invoice for the remaining project balance. When payment is received, we will set-up print-ready mechanical files.
6. Printing & Shipping. Once we receive your final payment, we’ll print and ship your prints to you. We offer letterpress printing & flat printing.